Who is HPO?
What Role Does a Human Performance Outfitter Play?
Integrating a Learning & Performance paradigm to the point of full adoption represents a Change journey not unlike that of scaling a mountain to reach the summit. Engaging an outfitter before attempting the climb is a routine part of thorough preparation. The right gear, climbing techniques, tips, coaching, advice, and a map to the summit from a guide who has been there makes for good practice...even before establishing a base camp.
HPO has been to this lofty summit multiple times over the last 12 years and can confirm each ascent was different. That said, a pre-climb performance assessment to discern your climb team's capabilities & gaps critical to apping a migration path to the summit [sustained L&P adoption] have proven to be reliable, repeatable best practices.
- Human Performance Outfitters is a Workforce Capability Consultancy that was born out of corporate Learning & Development experiences spanning over thirty years.
- Gary Wise is the founder and principal Performance Strategist with an extensive background in the integration of learning and performance consulting disciplines.
- Mr. Wise has introduced the L&P paradigm with technology into organizations that include Sprint Long Distance, Winstar Communications, Astra Zeneca, Roche Diagnostics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, National Heritage Foundation, Xerox Global Learning Services, HR-TBO, Finance & Payment Services, and Customer Care Cabability [Call Center Operations].
- Certified in Human Performance Improvement - HPI, Mr. Wise approaches corporate learning and performance challenges as an experienced performance consultant who is convinced we must overcome the myth that training as a solution...drives performance when in reality training only drives potential.
Measurable, sustainable workforce performance is only found @ the Point of Work
- HPO helps determine "best fit" discovery methodology, intentional design tactics and Digital Performance Support (DPS) technology components where appropriatebased upon alignment with organizational needs and "current state" Performance Assessment findings.
- Active as a speaker at many national training and talent conferences, and author of an informative blog, Living in Learning, focusing on the adoption a Learning & Performance Paradigm.
Complete work profile and accomplishments reside on LinkedIn.
Assess the climb ahead, then... start small and scale with an experienced
Images courtesy of iStock Photos and Stuart Miles